This beer soap is a fantastic biodegradable, travel friendly alternative to conventional shampoos.
Contains extra fine plant derived oils that strengthen and nourish your hair. Laurel and castor oil fortify hair structure and treat scalp dryness. Cedarwood, lavender & rosemary essential oils soothe skin inflammation, act against hair loss and enhance hair growth.
Tips for use:
Apply on wet hair with a gentle massage, until foam is formed. In order to increase the life of your soap, allow it to dry completely between uses.
To complete your natural hair care routine, combine it with our “Danais – Hair Conditioner” and “Daphne – Hair Repair Oil” for healthy and shiny hair.
* Cruelty-free, Plastic-free, Biodegradable
* Suitable for all hair types | For daily use
* Free of: palm oil, parabens, mineral oil, PG, PEG, SLS, GMO, phthalates & perfumes
* Wrapped in colorful textiles ready to be gifted
* 100% natural handmade product
* Each bar is hand-cut, so the final shape may vary per piece
* Νon-returnable for hygiene reasons
Made in Attica, Greece. Α laboratory that collects raw materials from small producers and growers, and through scientifically guaranteed processes, creates a line of cosmetics that nourish the skin and body and bring a relaxing atmosphere of wellness to your place.
Sodium Oilvate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Beer, Laurus (Laurel) Nobilis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool*
*naturally occurring essential oil components